02 August 2015

Blue Moon Revelation

So, getting ready for work this morning, I was thinking about how this "job" is less than ideal & has been since I started 9 years ago. Nine years!! That's a long time to stay at a job that I don't like. My next thought turned to tarot & my desire to get my biz up & running officially, loud & proud. I guess what I'm doing with this blue moon energy is bringing in the new (tarot biz) & releasing the old (j.o.b.). Taking it one step further, acknowledging that where my attention goes, energy flows. Putting more attention into tarot -and specifically Tarot on the Go- is my course of action. Even if I only take one small step every day, that's further ahead than where I was yesterday.

My plan for today is to put action behind my business name. Put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. Walk the walk? Walk the talk? (Insert cliched motivational phrase here) Tarot on the Go: Have Cards will Travel. Hmmm, what about that? Just because I haven't found a location to read regularly, doesn't mean I can't take my show on the road. I mean, my business is "on the go". Tarot is portable. My business is portable. I can take it ANYWHERE. Henceforth, I am taking my tarot out of my house & out into the wide world...ANYWHERE...EVERYWHERE! Tarot on the Go!! Heck yeah! Energized, excited, & raring to go! This is my first official "on the go" blog post. Literally, in my car on my way to the Ren Fest. Putting technology to work for me: Work smarter not harder, right?! Let's do this!

I'm a big fan of jumper cards having a message that the cards really want to get across to the querent. As I was shuffling my Wild Unknown deck to find out what I need to know for my business ideas today, our jumped this card: The Wheel of Fortune. Looks a little like a dream catcher. There's an owl, symbol of wisdom up in the left corner. The moon, symbolic of intuition, in the top right. The sun at the bottom, which can symbolize bringing something to light. (Or is that a tunnel of focus with light at the end??) Many colorful threads interlaced on the hoop -ideas & energies random yet cyclical. The stars I often take to be representative of guides or ancestors. Finally, the number 10: fulfillment or completion. If you ask me, this is an auspicious card to hop out at me today!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment